This is mostly a book blog featuring my favourite book things, my book reviews, quotes and photos of books. Oh, and I really love owls, so look out for pictures of them!
I’m guessing it’s time to start treating GoT and ASOIAF as completely separate works.
The Rules: 1. Always post the rules. 2. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones. 3. Tag 11 people and link them. 4. Let them know that they have been tagged.
Tagged by sausageinnabun
- Which three books would you pick if you could only read those books for the rest of your life?
Harry Potter (does a series count?), Les Miserables, The Master and Margarita
2. Who is your hero/heroine/general inspiration and why?
Katniss Everdeen, Hermione Granger
3. What trait is most likely to put you off someone or make you wary of them?
4. When you were growing up, what was your dream job? How does that compare with now?
I’ve always wanted to be a lawyer. Hasn’t changed, although I’m into different law now. Being an author is another dream that stuck
5. What’s the one band you love so much that you wouldn’t even hesitate before recommending them to everyone?
Jimmy Eat World
6. What would your patronus be?
An owl I guess
7. What foods can you under no circumstances eat?
8. What’s your favourite Pokemon?
I don’t know a single Pokemon
9. What was the first computer game you ever played?
10. What is your signature item of clothing?
Either jeans and a jumper or my chiffon scarf or my owl jewellery
11. What’s one piece of advice or encouragement you’d like to give everyone who reads this?
Keep reading. Books break stereotypes
No tagging, sorry!
Wow, 5000 followers! thank you so much! This giveaway is to say thanks for following me and putting up with my shenanigans. Featuring some of my favourite YA books!
- The giveaway will run until May 16th 2014
- You must be following me
- You may like or reblog this post to enter
- A winner will be chosen on the closing day (above). Keep your askbox open! If the winner does not reply within 24 hrs, I will choose a new winner.
- International! I will be ordering through the book depository
- The winner will choose two of the above books as their prize (in paperback format)
- please do not spam your followers by reblogging multiple times at once
I FIXED THE TYPO GUYS REBLOG THIS ONE
Books & Cupcakes Thank You Book Giveaway!
Hello everyone!! ::waves:: I am thrilled to be hosting this giveaway!! I can’t believe Books & Cupcakes has reached over 10,000 followers! You are all amazing and fantastic! This giveaway is just my small way to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews, partakes in the book photo challenge, and sends me lovely messages. I wanted to do something nice for you all as a thank you for your love and support! Thank you all so much!! xoxo Jessica
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE thanks to the book depository!
- The winner will be able to choose one of the above books.
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following this blog. I do check!
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. There is not a limit to how many times you can reblog this but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends May 30th. I will chose the winner at 12 noon Eastern Time (United States and Canada). The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you. I pinky promise not to stalk you!
Good luck, fingers crossed that you win and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Guys, after probably a century of me complaining about how I never seem to have a place to put my books, my parents have surprised me with three IKEA Billy bookshelves over the last weekend.
Why are they showing Divergent everywhere except my city?!